Created by OnePlusYou

Sunday, May 13, 2007



This is Greg. Greg told me I'm not allowed to take pictures in the grocery store. He couldn't really explain why beyond something about Corporate Management being worried that I might be the Competition, sent to put pictures to some sort of nefarious use.

Now, I realize that it must be hellish to be assistant manager of a grocery store. I realize that he could probably lose his job over it. I actually feel sorry for Greg, because he was embarrassed about the situation and was very nice about the whole thing, finally relenting enough to admit that I probably was not the Competition, and even saying he didn't personally mind if I took pictures.

It's going to be worse in the long run for Greg's grocery store, however, because there are tons of the Competition in town, and the only thing that made Greg's grocery store any more desireable than theirs was its proximity to our house.

This week: the highly suspect pictures that I took.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home