Created by OnePlusYou

Monday, May 25, 2009

May 20

Today I had my video teleconference interview with the NLRB in Indy - yes, I'm still in Pittsburgh; they just networked with the regional office here so we could talk about the externship. They said they'll let the applicants know asap so we can work around our class schedules. So we'll see. That was another big adventure downtown - I always manage to get where I'm going but I still have to walk around a bit to find the bus stop to go home. Doing so in high heels is a joy.

In the afternoon Chris and I stopped by the bodega around the corner and found that it's full of Turkish delight. Well, not quite full, but in addition to the usual candy, soft drinks, cigarettes, lottery tickets, and odds & ends, it's got halva, dolmas, baklava, couscous, and yes Turkish delight. So if I get a bug up to cook mediterranean at midnight, I'm set, even if I don't have the ingredients in the house.

Then we went to the Mellon Park, which is about 5 blocks away from my sublet. A very fulfilling afternoon.









1 Comments:

Blogger melalvai said...

Love the flowers

3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home