Created by OnePlusYou

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

July 4 and beyond

July 4 started when Joe & Di (Chris's brother and sister in law) very kindly came and rescued me from the big city! I got to stay at their farm all weekend and hang out with them and their kids & grandkids.

Here's one of my grandnieces, whose mom makes adorable clothes & bows for her. She is a cherub.



Here's her little brother, also a cherub.



We were at a 4th of July party. Water balloons were thrown. Threats were made. I escaped un-dampened.



Here's Joe with either Solo or Panzer, I can't remember which. Don't be fooled by the scary exterior; underneath is a complete teddy bear. (The dog is friendly, too.)



Labrador Puppies! Maybe some of these are related to Marley, who came from Joe & Di's business.


But wait, there's more!

Spaniel puppies!



More spaniel puppies!


The real reason I haven't posted lately--my arm was eaten off by puppies!



Here's a puppy running to eat my arm off.



So that's what I did for 4th of July. When I got back, I dove into the project that has eaten up my time and brain power for the past week. We sent off the letter yesterday and I now have a writing sample that will hopefully maybe help me get jobs.

Note to Sam: I have been meaning to tell you, there's a Primanti brothers right around the corner from where I work. I keep trying to go there, but it's jam-packed with business people every day for lunch! So I'm going to try to get there some weekend when I don't have to fight my way through the suits. Thank you for the tip!

Love,
Sarah

2 Comments:

Anonymous .christopher. said...

that's the cutest dismemberment that there could ever be... i'm jealous!


.

9:51 PM  
Blogger melalvai said...

That is a freakishly normal post for you, Sarah. Adorable puppies & babies??

5:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home