Created by OnePlusYou

Thursday, June 04, 2009

June 4

This morning I looked out of my office window and saw skydivers.



I couldn't see where they landed. Here's a picture of the Alice in Wonderland park where I eat lunch sometimes.



At the point where the Allegheny and Monagahela collaborate together to make the Ohio, the French built a fort in the 18th century.



A century or two later, the Americans built a fountain.





This is my favorite spot to eat lunch. It takes about 5 minutes to walk there. Pictures don't really do it justice.

love,
Sarah

5 Comments:

Anonymous .christopher. said...

skydivers? how cool is that!

was that jeff palmer there to the right of the fountain in the second picture? i didn't know he was in pittsburgh...

6:38 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Jeff Palmer is omnipresent. It's his secret power.

1:17 PM  
Blogger The Critic said...

When the weather's warm I always go over by the big fountain near my work.

1:42 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

you should put a picture of it online. everyone who eats lunch at a fountain should put a picture of it online. we'll start a movement.

5:23 PM  
Blogger melalvai said...

That's a lotta water.

7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home