Created by OnePlusYou

Monday, July 26, 2010

First, some flags I forgot to post:


Today after dinner I went down to the lake to get a little bottle of water & pebbles for my brother-in-law, who collects them. I went to where the lone sailor stands...


...looking out into the sunset.


Mission accomplished!


I would like to note that the place was not a place where you usually go down to the water, but no one even thought it was slightly weird for me to come rattling up on my bike (which now has pride beads decorating the basket), take out a small bottle, pick my way down to the water, get the sample, come back up, take pictures of myself, and ride away. That's why Burlington rocks.

Joe, we'll bring it to you next time we come to visit.

Love,
Sarah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home