Created by OnePlusYou

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Today was kind of a bust for pictures. I had to return the rental car so I spent a lot of time on buses where nothing interesting was happening (which is good.) Work was lots of research and not much interesting but I did take this picture of the sign behind my desk.



It rained nonstop and didn't get up to 60 degrees so I was grumpy. Then bus #5 was late, which meant I missed the connection for bus #7, which meant that I just gave up and hiked home rather than waiting for the 5:45 version of #7. My slacks were sopping all the way up to the knees by the time I got home. Now the sun is shining, natch. Tomorrow should be sunny and warmer.

Love,
Sarah

3 Comments:

Anonymous Corey said...

For what it's worth, that's the first use of the word "natch" I've seen since the early days of the Garfield comic strip.

7:03 PM  
Blogger melalvai said...

Might be worth taking a change of clothes to walk in. Then if you are sopping at least it isn't your nice slacks.

Also you might try increasing the outside temperature. Warm rain is much more pleasant. I suggest 80 or 85F.

6:38 AM  
Anonymous christopher said...

I remember when you were in Pittsburgh, the first couple weeks was all about learning the bus routes and the bus non-routes. Hopefully soon you'll be able to stay warm & dry...

12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home