Created by OnePlusYou

Sunday, June 13, 2010

This morning I opened my window and saw sunlight!



So I went to the Old Spokes Home to their secret upstairs storage room where they keep the Really Cheap Bikes. I found this blue 3-speed Valiant cheap!


They tuned it up for me and off I went. First I went to this store that I've seen on my way to work that has a little Japanese garden out front:


Here's my bike parked in front of the Japanese garden:


Then I biked all around downtown. Here's an installation in a little art gallery that used to be a fire station - it's a really cool art space now:


I probably overdid it a bit; I'm pretty knackered and maybe exacerbated the sore throat but it was worth it. Having a bike is one of my favorite things.

Love,
Sarah

3 Comments:

Anonymous christopher said...

that's a seriously cute bike, and i bet you're seriously cute riding around on it. and burlington sounds like a cute town. hope your cold gets better fast. go to the doc and get antibiotics if you can.

8:12 PM  
Blogger melalvai said...

I love the bike, and the basket, and fenders!

7:34 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

...it's got a basket, a bell, it rings and things to make it look good...

8:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home