Created by OnePlusYou

Monday, June 14, 2010

Biked to work this morning! My route goes right down the lake so I took some pictures (closer up) of the lighthouse:



Here are some foggy mountains in the distance:


Here's me and my bike:


It was 70 degrees so I didn't bother with a coat. More fool I. This afternoon it dropped back down to the 50s and I bummed a ride home rather than bike home in the cold rain. When I got home I put on six layers of everything. Then I looked outside and saw firetrucks being mysterious in front of the house two doors down:


Heather my co-worker (who hooked me up with this place) told me there's a fabulous view from the attic of this house, so I went up there to see -- she wasn't kidding!


Love,
Sarah

2 Comments:

Anonymous christopher said...

I'm sure you do, but do you have any idea how freaking amazing a commute that is? Holy moly! Commuting to work past a lake and lighthouse and mountains and...damn!

How completely cool that you get to stay so close to the lake in that house.

How cute you are next to your bike...

6:55 PM  
Blogger Christine said...

Vermont is so pretty!!!! I love the view from the attic.

6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home