Created by OnePlusYou

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

By popular demand, a quick tour of my immediate outdoor environs. They're not much, which is why I haven't bothered before.

The house looks kind of janky on the outside:





The back yard isn't much:


Here's the view north on my street (I have no idea who the person with pink hair is):


And south:


Wayyyyy more interesting to me are the mountains on the way to Montpelier! This one had its head in the clouds on the way to the capital, but coming back to Burlington it was clear:


love,
Sarah

3 Comments:

Blogger melalvai said...

Those daydreaming mountains with their heads in the clouds. They need to come down to earth.

7:19 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

You tell them, then. I'm guessing a mountain that old is going to do whatever it wants.

8:37 AM  
Anonymous christopher said...

thanks for the pics of your house. now i can stop picturing pittsburgh when i think of you...which is all the time.

10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home