Created by OnePlusYou

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

There are wild roses everywhere, and they smell beeeeyoootiful. For that matter, there are flowers all over the place here:







I pass this pile of clothes every day. It's not always the same clothes.


Here's a cool outbuilding with no paint left on it:


You've heard of the Loch Ness monster? Well, we have the Lake Champlain monsters:


The local minor league baseball team is the Lake Monsters, in fact.

Here are some sailboats:



Here's me sitting on some rocks at the lake shore:


Here's the hill that I have to climb in order to get home:


Halfway up the hill:


If you make it to the top without having a coronary, this tree smiles at you:


Love,
Sarah

2 Comments:

Blogger melalvai said...

If you get to the top WITH a coronary, does the tree frown? I really want to know. Can you arrange that and post the picture?

6:19 AM  
Anonymous christopher said...

I like how the pic of the clothes comes after the flowers. For a second I pictured a special kind of flower that blooms in fabric. Vermont is cool.

12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home