Created by OnePlusYou

Thursday, June 24, 2010

I was in an earthquake yesterday.

I thought the people upstairs were moving furniture until I saw the timber beams above my desk start wobbling around. I moved out of there mighty fast, but nothing came down. Apparently Burlington is on the St. Lawrence fault and gets lots of earthquakes.

Haven't had a lot of time/adventures for taking pictures lately but here's a group photo of my fellow LSUS students, who are all now scattered around the country at different projects, and the AFL-CIO Associate General Counsel who coordinates the whole thing, who is one of my favorite lawyers in the world:


In other news, apparently JCN's class of 1990 is having its 20-year reunion in July, which means I'm getting downright antique. On the up-side, lots of fun phone calls from home today made me feel less homesick and more perky, even though it rained torrentially (as per usual) while I was waiting for the bus home. I guess it takes all this rain to make a state so green. The sun is shining loriously now - I might go for a walk after dinner.

Love,
Sarah

1 Comments:

Anonymous Christopher said...

Did it make the lke flow int he opposite direction? (I know, lkes don't usually flow. Still...)

10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home